I am Italian, was born in 1969, graduated in Humanities, teach and am the author of the book La verità su Medjugorje. Il grande inganno, published by Lindau in 2018 (renewed and expanded edition of my 2007 book Medjugorje: è tutto falso).
I have been discussed in:
- Focus Extra, No 36, 2009
- Rai 1, L'Arena, 28 February and 28 March 2010
- El Mundo (ES), 5 September 2010
- Canale 5, Matrix, 4 January 2011
- Rai News, L'Inchiesta, 16 June 2011
- Vatican Radio (programming in Hungarian), Medjugorje – maszk nélkül, by Fr. Szabó Ferenc, 1 March 2012 [Audio and text of the transmission (Vatican Radio)]
- Službeni vjesnik (BiH) (official organ of the Diocese of Mostar), No 1, 2012
- R. Cammilleri, Le lacrime di Maria, Mondadori, 2013
- Rai 3, La Grande Storia, 1 August 2014 and 10 June 2016
- Rai Radio 1, Radio anch'io, 24 June 2015
- The New York Times, 27 August 2015
- Query. La scienza indaga i mysteri, No 28 - 7th Year - Winter 2016
- Wired, 15 September 2018.
- Crkva na kamenu (information bulletin of the Diocese of Mostar), 8 November 2018
I lectured on the theme "The hidden roots of Medjugorje", in the Italian sessions of the International Conference Manipulation, Abuse and Maltreatment in Groups, organized by ICSA (International Cultic Studies Association) [Trieste, Italy, 2013].
At the invitation of Eupress-FTL (the publishing house of the Faculty of Theology of Lugano), I prefaced the book Comprendere Medjugorje [Understanding Medjugorje] by Donal Anthony Foley (2017).