I am Italian, was born in 1969 and graduated in Humanities. I studied the religious phenomenon of Medjugorje for more than ten years and am the author of the book La verità su Medjugorje. Il grande inganno, published by Lindau in 2018 (old edition: Medjugorje: è tutto falso, 2007).
I have been discussed in:
- Rai 1, L'Arena, 28 February and 28 March 2010
- El Mundo (ES), 5 September 2010
- Canale 5, Matrix, 4 January 2011
- Rai News, L'Inchiesta, 16 June 2011
- Vatican Radio (programming in Hungarian), Medjugorje – maszk nélkül, by Fr. Szabó Ferenc, 1 March 2012 [Audio and text of the transmission (Vatican Radio)]
- Službeni vjesnik (BiH) (official organ of the Diocese of Mostar), No 1, 2012
- R. Cammilleri, Le lacrime di Maria, Mondadori, 2013
- Rai 3, La Grande Storia, 1 August 2014 and 10 June 2016
- Rai Radio 1, Radio anch'io, 24 June 2015
- The New York Times, 27 August 2015
- D. A. Foley [with my preface], Comprendere Medjugorje. Visioni celesti o inganno religioso?, Cantagalli, 2017
- Wired, 15 September 2018
- Crkva na kamenu (periodical of the Diocese of Mostar), 8 November 2018
- Rivista Teologica di Lugano (four-monthly periodical of the Lugano Faculty of Theology), XXIII, No 3/2018.
From a religious point of view, I was a practicing Catholic up to the age of about thirty. Then I subjected my convictions to a personal critical examination and, although it was not pleasant for me, I became an agnostic, not adhering to any religious, para religious, or anti-religious ideology.