I am Italian, was born in 1969, graduated in Humanities, teach and am the author of the book La verità su Medjugorje (coming out), renewed and expanded edition of Medjugorje: è tutto falso [Medjugorje: It's All False], published by Lindau in 2007.
I have been discussed in:
- "Focus Extra", No 36, 2009
- Rai 1, L'Arena, 28 February and 28 March 2010
- "El Mundo" (ES), 5 September 2010
- Canale 5, Matrix, 4 January 2011
- Rai News, L'Inchiesta, 16 June 2011
- Vatican Radio (programming in Hungarian), Medjugorje – maszk nélkül, by Fr. Szabó Ferenc, 1 March 2012 [Audio and text of the transmission (Vatican Radio)]
- "Službeni vjesnik" (BiH) (official organ of the Diocese of Mostar), No 1, 2012
- R. Cammilleri, Le lacrime di Maria, Mondadori, 2013
- Rai 3, La Grande Storia, 1 August 2014 and 10 June 2016
- Rai Radio 1, Radio anch'io, 24 June 2015
- "The New York Times", 27 August 2015
- "Query. La scienza indaga i mysteri", No 28 - 7th Year - Winter 2016
I lectured on the theme "The hidden roots of Medjugorje", in the Italian sessions of the International Conference Manipulation, Abuse and Maltreatment in Groups, organized by ICSA (International Cultic Studies Association) [Trieste, Italy, 2013].
At the invitation of Eupress-FTL (the publishing house of the Faculty of Theology of Lugano), I prefaced the book Comprendere Medjugorje [Understanding Medjugorje] by Donal Anthony Foley (2017).