- Critical studies (in Italian) by neurophysiologist Dr. Francesco D'Alpa:
- La scienza e Medjugorje [Science and Medjugorje] (free downloadable series of books) Vol. 1: Il caso Joyeux (2010)
- Medjugorje. La frode e l'estasi [Medjugorje. Fraud and Ecstasy] (2017): 70-page preview
Vol. 2: Il dossier Frigerio (2010)
Vol. 3: Il dossier Gagliardi (2011)
There is an obvious discrepancy between the meanness (and even the inconsistency) of the data obtained and the claim that they have scientifically proven value.
F. D'Alpa, Medjugorje. La frode e l'estasi [Medjugorje. Fraud and Ecstasy] (2017)
- Critical Study of Medical Explorations of the Medjugorje Seers, by Prof. Théophile Kammerer, President of the Lourdes International Medical Commitee (1986).
As to their level, these tests remain superficial [....] Despite this, all the sophisticated techniques impress the simple-minded readers.
T. Kammerer, Critical Study of Medical Explorations of the Medjugorje Seers (LIMC, 20 September 1986)
- Apparitions and Miracles of the Sun, by Prof. Auguste Meessen, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium.
To explain all observed facts [...] is possible in terms of natural, but very peculiar physiological processes.
A. Meessen, Apparitions and Miracles of the Sun (2003)
- Documents Issued by the Mostar Bishopric:
- Calumnies in Film [6 June 2017] and Sedlar's Calumnies [8 June 2017]
- R. Perić (Bishop), The Attacks of the Medjugorje "Apparition" Against the Diocesan Bishop Pavao Žanić [10 May 2017]
- R. Perić (Bishop), The First Seven Days of the "Apparitions" in Medjugorje [Croatian version: Medjugorska "ukazanja" u prvih sedam dana, "Službeni vjesnik", 1/2017, pp. 115-118]
- R. Perić (Bishop), The Deviations of Medjugorje [Croatian version: Međugorske stranputice, "Službeni vjesnik", 1/2012, pp. 97-102]
- The spiritual vocations of the "seers of Medjugorje" [Croatian version: Duhovna zvanja 'međugorskih vidjelaca', in "Službeni vjesnik", 1/2010, pp. 114-122]
- R. Perić (Bishop), Questionable Games Surrounding the "Great Sign" [Croatian version: Dvosmislene igre oko 'velikoga znaka', "Službeni vjesnik", 3/2009, pp. 270-279]
- R. Perić (Bishop), Vlašić's involvement in the "Medjugorje phenomenon": Part 1 Part 2 [Croatian version: Vlašićeva upletenost u 'međugorski fenomen', "Službeni vjesnik", 2/2009, pp. 181-189]
- Ogledalo Pravde. Biskupski ordinarijat u Mostaru o navodnim ukazanjima i porukama u Međugorju (The Diocesan Curia of Mostar on The Alleged Apparitions and Messages of Medjugorje), Mostar, 2001
- P. Žanić (Bishop), The Truth About Medjugorje (1990)
The majority of the pious public has naively fallen victim of the great propaganda. These people themselves have become the greatest propaganda for the events. They do not even stop to think that the truth has been hidden by deliberate falsehoods.
Msgr. Pavao Žanić, formerly bishop of Mostar, The Truth About Medjugorje (1990)
The numerous absurd messages, lies, falsehoods and disobedience associated from the beginning with the events and "apparitions" of Medjugorje refute every claim of authenticity.
Msgr. Ratko Perić, bishop of Mostar, Crkva na kamenu, No 4, 2006
- Medjugorje: The Grand Concealment – “Three More Days”: The Facts (2010)
- Medjugorje: The unbearable sadness of duping the faithful – Fr. Laurentin’s fabrication concerning the father of a nun’s child (2012): Part 1 Part 2
- Donal Anthony Foley, Medjugorje Revisited, Theotokos Books, Nottingham, England, 2011 [Extract]
- Apologists' Perspective