- Critical Study of Medical Explorations of the Medjugorje Seers, by Prof. Théophile Kammerer, President of the Lourdes International Medical Commitee (1986).
As to their level, these tests remain superficial [....] Despite this, all the sophisticated techniques impress the simple-minded readers.
T. Kammerer, Critical Study of Medical Explorations of the Medjugorje Seers (LIMC, 20 September 1986)
- La scienza e Medjugorje. In Italian, by neurophysiologist Dr. Francesco D'Alpa.
Critical analysis of the tests conducted on the Medjugorje visionaries. Free downloadable series of books:
There is an obvious discrepancy between the meanness (and even the inconsistency) of the data obtained and the claim that they have scientifically proven value.
F. D'Alpa, La scienza e Medjugorje [Science and Medjugorje], vol. 2 (2010)
- Apparitions and Miracles of the Sun, by Prof. Auguste Meessen, Catholic University of Louvain, Belgium.
To explain all observed facts [...] is possible in terms of natural, but very peculiar physiological processes.
A. Meessen, Apparitions and Miracles of the Sun (2003)
- Documents Issued by the Mostar Bishopric:
The Deviations of Medjugorje (2010)
Ogledalo Pravde. Biskupski ordinarijat u Mostaru o navodnim ukazanjima i porukama u Međugorju (The Diocesan Curia of Mostar on The Alleged Apparitions and Messages of Medjugorje), Mostar, 2001
The Truth About Medjugorje (1990)
The majority of the pious public has naively fallen victim of the great propaganda. These people themselves have become the greatest propaganda for the events. They do not even stop to think that the truth has been hidden by deliberate falsehoods.
Msgr. Pavao Žanić, formerly bishop of Mostar, The Truth About Medjugorje (1990)
The numerous absurd messages, lies, falsehoods and disobedience associated from the beginning with the events and "apparitions" of Medjugorje, all refute every claim of authenticity.
Msgr. Ratko Perić, bishop of Mostar, Crkva na kamenu, No 4, 2006
- Documented Account of the First Ten Apparitions, by Jean-Louis Martin.
On that day [30 June 1981], Jakov naively explained how he ascribed to the Virgin the answers he developed himself: "When I'm asked a question, I think to myself that she [the Gospa] is going to tell me this, and she does tell me that."
J. L. Martin, Documented Account of the First Ten Apparitions, 2012
- Medjupedia, Louis Bélanger's website.
- Official website of the Medjugorje parish
- R. Laurentin, H. Joyeux, Scientific and Medical Studies on the Apparitions at Medjugorje, Veritas Publishing, Dublin, 1987
- R. Laurentin, Is the Virgin Mary Appearing at Medjugorje? , Word Among Us, 1990
- W. Weible, Medjugorje: The Message, Paraclete Press, 1995
- M. Vasilj Zuccarini, Our Lady's Call From Medjugorje, Mimep Docete, 2003
- M. Miravalle, Introduction to Medjugorje, Queenship, 2004
- J. T. Connell, The Visions of the Children: The Apparitions of the Blessed Mother at Medjugorje, St. Martin's Griffin, 2007